Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hello world

This is my first post.


Actually i'm new to this thing. I wanted to have my own blog, like the rest of the world and now i do.

The only exciting thing i can say right now is that my phone is almost dead - the battery shows sign it will die soon. I got a Nexus 5 and i LOVE this phone. Id really hate to buy a new phone now cause i don't really see anything worth buying on the market - there are but i don't want to spend too much on my phone when i know it cost maybe 20% really co manufacture it..

Too bad google ruined this great line of Nexuses it with Nexus 6. To bad it didn't continue with its cheap-but-good-as-any-other (which actually makes it great) .


Don't give up on me now. It my first blog.

In my blog i'll try to review cool thingies and gadget i've found online and where you can find them.

I really like Amazon.com and dx.com . (when i was living in Germany for couple of years, i had a Prime account i made by mistake to Amazon and i hate to admit i felt at some point that i'm an addict. It was just easy to buy. )

No comments:

Post a Comment